View previous topicGo downView next topic
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Re: Blake Griffin

on Fri May 08 2015, 15:59
BR wrote:
It's also Griffin who averaged 24.4 points, 13.3 rebounds, 8.1 assists and 1.3 blocks through his first eight playoff contests. The last player to maintain those statistical benchmarks during postseason play? No one.
Absolutely freaking no one.
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Fri May 08 2015, 18:01
Neverovatan je, do sada nevidjen nivo kosarke za njega. Psihicki je ojacao mnogo, a sut pada kako hoce.
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Tue Jul 28 2015, 21:45
SN10
Phoenix Suns

on Tue Jul 28 2015, 21:56
meni je ovo peto ubedljivo njegovo najjace zakucavanje,i jedno od najjacih zakucavanja lige u poslednjih nekoliko godina sigurno Very Happy
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Tue Jul 28 2015, 22:43
3. i 4. za mene sa ove liste Very Happy
jocamelo7
Oklahoma City Thunder
http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

on Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:52
Jumpman
Miami Heat
http://www.nba-serbia.net

on Wed Aug 05 2015, 11:19
predobra Very Happy
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Fri Aug 14 2015, 09:31
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Fri Sep 04 2015, 16:00
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Sat Sep 19 2015, 21:06
Alex Kennedy from Basketball Insiders caught up with Blake to talk everything from his work ethic to the Clippers’ offseason to his myriad off-court pursuits…
Basketball Insiders: You’ve added different things to your game each summer. Where are you working out this offseason and what aspects of your game are you working on?
Blake Griffin: “I did a lot of my offseason stuff here in L.A. I like to get out of the training facility and I work out with my trainer, doing strength and conditioning stuff in El Segundo in his gym. I’ll use just random gyms, like I use this high school gym down in Manhattan Beach sometimes. Then, I kind of bounced around a bit. I did some workouts in New York because I had to be there for a little bit so I worked out there. As far as what we worked on, a lot of face up, off the post, off the elbow, a lot of short roll stuff, getting into the lane, floaters – just because we get so much of that with our spacing of the court and how many pick and rolls we run with CP. [I worked on] a lot of stuff actually off the dribble too, just like one dribble pull-ups and things like that. A lot of post-ups too. This summer, I really did a whole lot and kind of mixed it up. Like last summer, I did so much shooting – a lot of catch and shooting, a lot of pick and pop – and I still did that this summer a lot, but I just tried to kind of focus on literally everything this summer.”
Basketball Insiders: As you mentioned, you spent a lot of time in the gym working on your jump shot last year and it translated to success during the season. Now, after another offseason of work, where is your confidence level with your jump shot?
Blake Griffin: “Every summer and every year, it really gets better and better. I feel a lot more confident going into this season, definitely more so than last season. Each year and each offseason, I try to kind of reflect on the last season and see what I did – what I maybe did too much of, what I didn’t do enough of – and I think last year sometimes I settled [for jump shots] a bit too much. This year, I’m really trying to perfect that balance of pick and pops versus putting it on the floor and making plays, so that’s kind of why I focused on everything this summer. Just being able to use the spacing of our floor, having J.J. [Redick] out there spacing the floor and the same thing with CP when he gets doubled team, [I] just really wanted to being able to have an array of shots and not just focus on pick and pops and catch and shoots.”
Basketball Insiders: I don’t think people realize how hard you work. I’ve known Jamal Crawford for years and he always raves about your work ethic, saying you’re always the first guy in the gym. Can you walk me through one of your typical summer workouts, just so people can get a glimpse of what you do?
Blake Griffin: “A typical day, when I’m really into the full swing of things in the offseason, starts early in the morning because I don’t really sleep in. I wake up around 6:45 a.m. and I’m starting by 7:30 a.m. or sometimes 8:00 a.m. Every now and then, I do kind of a crazy week where I start my workouts at 6 a.m. just to kind of mix it up and make me concentrate a little bit more, taking me out of my comfort zone a little bit. I do that for a week once a month. But once I start with my trainer, we do a lot of corrective stuff early like balance, all of my stuff for my back and any type of little problems I have, we just work on correcting those things. Then, we move on to weights and then for conditioning we do like basically a heart rate training program. It’s kind of a more efficient way of training and doing cardio. We mix it up though. I did a lot of pool stuff this summer, a lot of swimming this summer, which I love. I did a lot of that two summers ago, so I got back into the pool a lot, did a lot of swimming, I’ll do some sand workouts and just kind of mix up the cardio just so I’m not constantly just doing the same thing – running on the treadmill or on the court. After weights, we do that, then I go straight into basketball and we’ll do ball-handling and then we do a lot post-up moves like hooks and things like that and then kind of work our way out. So that’s probably another hour and a half. I try not to be on the court for a ton of time. For me, it’s more about me doing everything [in] game speed and [taking] game shots rather than just catching and shooting and going through the motions. That’s about an hour and half and then a lot of times I mix in yoga. And this summer I really focused a lot on my body, just unloading just as much as I loaded. I’ll do a lot of yoga, do a lot of deep tissue stuff, a lot of stretching and things like that. I thought last summer I worked really hard, but I also didn’t do as good as job of taking care of my body from a deep tissue and stretching standpoint so I made that more of an emphasis this year. It’s a long time working, like five or six hours a day, but I see the difference now in the way my body feels. Going into training camp, I probably haven’t felt better so I’m excited about the work we put in this summer.”
Basketball Insiders: You guys were very active this summer, adding players like Paul Pierce,Lance StephensonJosh Smith and others. What are your overall thoughts on the offseason additions?
Blake Griffin: “I’m very excited, man. Obviously with the whole DJ (DeAndre Jordan) thing – that was a priority bringing him back and everybody kind of knows about that – that kind of almost overshadowed all the other things we did. Adding Josh Smith to our bench is huge, adding Lance Stephenson, adding Paul Pierce with all of his his experience, I thought we did a really good job this summer of just putting a plan together of guys that we wanted and positions that we wanted and then going out and actually getting it done. I feel really good about our bench, but obviously, like every team, we have to put it together. But I’m excited, especially since the past of couple weeks we’ve started having more guys in [L.A.] and our team is starting to take a little shape just through our workouts and playing pick-up. I think this could be a special season for us.”
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Tue Sep 22 2015, 19:38
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Wed Oct 28 2015, 00:42
Jumpman
Miami Heat

on Wed Oct 28 2015, 01:59
jbl al ta njegova mimika ahahahahahaah stvarno je bog humora Very Happy
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

on Wed Oct 28 2015, 14:32
jbg to imas ili nemas,a on ocigledno posjeduje neki glumacki gen.
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Wed Oct 28 2015, 14:51
Zato i tako dobro flopuje AHAHAHAH #prkasee
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Fri Oct 30 2015, 22:56
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Sat Nov 07 2015, 15:52
Komsija
Indiana Pacers

on Sat Nov 07 2015, 16:12
Warriors coach Mark Jackson on Blake Griffin's antics: "He's a great actor. I've seen those Kia commercials."
— Antonio Gonzalez (@ByAntonioG) January 3, 2013
Very Happy
gambino
Cleveland Cavaliers

on Tue Nov 10 2015, 17:53
Ako osvoji prsten sigurno ide u red najboljih PF ikada,jos kad bi dodao svom napadackom arsenalu sut za 3 bio bi nezaustavljiv.
Jumpman
Miami Heat

on Tue Nov 10 2015, 17:58
ikada????????????????????????????????????????
SN10
Phoenix Suns

on Tue Nov 10 2015, 18:15
DJUU!
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Tue Nov 10 2015, 18:37
Pisaj po Darjanu.
gambino
Cleveland Cavaliers

on Tue Nov 10 2015, 19:24
Sugar wrote:ikada????????????????????????????????????????
da
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Sat Mar 26 2016, 20:46
Jaz
Golden State Warriors

on Sun Mar 27 2016, 23:35
Aktivirali su ga, igrace 3.4. protiv Vasingtona
Sponsored content