Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Jan 14 2012, 18:27

airvucko

All-Star
All-Star
Jaz wrote:Aman covece, da Paul nije u Clippersima oni bi bili isti kao Wizardsi.

Ok aj onda rotiraj mesta Paula i Derona,ovaj u Klipse ovaju u NJ,nzm dal razumes sta hocu da kazem?

View user profile

102 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Jan 14 2012, 18:28

4evaStK

Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
Ja sam 100% ubedjen da Deron dolazi kod nas. kafa

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

103 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Jan 14 2012, 18:32

Jaz

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Razumem, i moje misljenje je da bi Clippersi takvim "trejdom" nazadovali. Isto tako verujem da bi CP3 nesto vise pomogao Netsima od Derona, jer njih mogu da poredim sa Hornetsima. Raspad boziji, ali sa Polketom nikako za podcenjivanje.
Kad ste se vec uhvatili za statistiku, kako ocekujete da CP3 ima i priblizno dobru statistiku kao Deron? Pa covek jedva da je odradio 3 treninga pred pocetak sezone sa ekipom, a i inace vlada haos zbog Vinnya. Doci ce sve na svoje mesto, ako ne ove, onda sledece sezone. Statisticki. Posto je vec ove CP3 postao lider Clippersa.

View user profile Online

104 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Jan 14 2012, 22:22

-the lood-

NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
by Deron Williams, January 13, 2012
We're heading over to Utah on Saturday to play the Jazz, and I'm excited for it. I think it's going to be a fun night.

I'm forever thankful for the opportunity I was given
in Utah, my first opportunity in the NBA. It was a great six years of
my life. I had a lot of fun there, and we won a lot of basketball games.
Making it to the Western Conference Finals was probably the highlight
for me, being so close to a championship. But the whole time there was a great experience.

I learned a lot of valuable things during my time in Utah. Coach Sloan taught me toughness. He is a tough, hard-nosed
guy, and he instilled that in his players. He taught us how to compete
every day. It wasn't always about Xs and Os with him. It was also about
competing and leaving it all out on the floor. You can do all the
preparation in the world and all the talking in the world, but it just
mattered to him when you went out there and did it on the floor.

My whole family
loved Utah. We really enjoyed living there and being a part of that
community. It'll be great to be back and playing in front of the fans
that I came into the league with. There will probably be some mixed
reviews, probably some boos out there, but I think there's still a lot
of love too. I have nothing but love for the community there, for the
fans there.

Utah will always hold a special place for me. My family and I spent six great years there (Getty Images).

The energy in that arena was always amazing to me. Night in and night
out, they're on their feet. The arena is packed no matter if they're
playing the Lakers or the Heat, or if they're playing the Pistons.
Regardless of what the opposing team's record is, the Jazz fans are
there to support their team, and they do it right. They're loud, they're
on their feet and you can feel it.

I'm going to try and take it like it's another game, but
it's going to be hard for it not to mean more than that. I know most of
those guys very well. I still keep tabs on most of them. I'm always looking up Paul Milsap and C.J, Miles to see
what they did on a given night. I talked to Raja Bell the other day --
he just had a baby -- so I texted him to congratulate him. I'm always
watching to see what those guys
are doing, and I'm always rooting for them too. I want them to do well.
I want Coach Corbin to be successful. It's great for him to have a
coaching opportunity and I want him to do well.

I think that familiarity
will have an effect on Saturday. There will probably be some
excitement, some emotions before the game. I'm just really excited about
it. It should be fun.

View user profile

105 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Jan 14 2012, 22:29

airvucko

All-Star
All-Star
Sve u svemu Al Jeferson jak double-double veceras

View user profile

106 Re: Deron Williams on Wed Feb 01 2012, 13:02

Mr.Big Shot

NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
al' je zalepio Hibberta sinoc! Respekt!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dragan.22

107 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 15:24

Sugar

Administrator
Administrator
Three great fits for Deron Williams

It's good to be Deron Williams. Not just because he's a great player, of course, but because the league's best center and one of its top three players, Dwight Howard, reportedly wants to play with him on the New Jersey Nets. It almost seems predestined that the two will join forces, as we've seen several star players do since the summer of LeBron James' "Decision."

Well, not exactly. There is still the chance that Howard could be dealt this season to one of the other teams on his "list," or that he'll end up signing some place other than New Jersey (and personally, I'm not so sure that Howard is definitively leaving the Orlando Magic). And while Williams and Howard could work out a way to both sign with the Dallas Mavericks or another franchise this offseason, there's a good chance that Williams could be making his free-agency decision completely on his own.

Williams is a dynamic point guard, and would have a positive effect on any team he joined (including presumed Howard favorites like the Mavs and Los Angeles Lakers). But on which teams could he have the biggest impact? The three franchises listed here currently have the talent on their rosters to make an immediate jump into title contention if Williams chose to sign with them in free agency.

Atlanta Hawks

The Hawks have something no other team on this list has -- multiple All-Star players who have each played in multiple All-Star Games. We all know about Joe Johnson, who is still a very good player and a guy who has proved in the playoffs to be a tough guy to slow down over the course of a series, but the real draw here is the guy so few people actually think about: Al Horford.

Horford is nowhere close to reaching his potential, yet would likely be playing in his third All-Star Game this season had he not gotten hurt early this season. The two-time NCAA champion from Florida does so many little things to help his teams win. He's one of the best, if not the best, ball-screen hedger in the game. He's a terrific passer. He can jump-start a fast break by himself. He rarely needs help defending post players. And he's done all of this while mostly playing out of position, making him one of the most valuable centers in the game simply because he can play both big spots well.

Now consider this incredible statistic; Horford made over 74 percent of his shots at the rim last season, and an astounding 53 percent of his shots from 16-23 feet. For comparison's sake, on an Orlando team that almost always has four 3-point shooters on the floor next to him, Howard made 75.4 percent of his rim shots. And Dirk Nowitzki, the best shooting big in NBA history, made 52 percent of his shots from 16-23 feet.

Add Williams to the Hawks' offense, and it would only enhance Horford's ability to shoot and pass. And the pick-and-roll game would become devastating with Johnson and an improved Marvin Williams spread wide behind the arc. Atlanta is a top-12 offense now and a top-eight defense, playing without Horford most of the season and with exciting Jeff Teague running the point. With Williams, they could easily get into the top five on both sides of the ball, and Teague would spark a second unit that would be greatly improved as well.

Philadelphia 76ers

The Sixers are one of the three teams best suited for this lockout-affected season, thanks to more or less the same personnel as last season, the same coach and one of the deepest rosters in the league. Their bench has been killing teams all season.

But there are two glaring issues they'll face going forward. For one thing, their record against playoff teams is 6-9, and secondly, playoff series typically feature more minutes from starting units, mitigating to some degree their amazing bench play.

So even though Andre Iguodala made the All-Star team this season, the Sixers still feel like they need a star player. This roster is talented and interesting as currently constructed, with a talented young point guard in Jrue Holiday, but Williams would be a huge upgrade and give Philly the star they need.

The Sixers win with swarming defense, hustle and a willingness to move the basketball. But their offense can lack identity at crucial times, and right now their best scorer is Lou Williams because he's their best guy at creating a shot for himself as the clock winds down -- and he's having a terrific season. But Deron Williams would give them a better plan in how they attack, and he does not hurt Lou Williams much because the two guards will not play together a lot (except perhaps in late-game situations, with D-Will guarding the opposing team's 2).

Williams is an excellent passer (even though we're not really seeing it out of him right now in New Jersey), which would help guys like Jodie Meeks, Thaddeus Young and Iguodala, and their bigs would get more and easier buckets. With Williams running the show, this offense has top-six potential, and would get there without sacrificing its high-level defense.

Portland Trail Blazers

Portland is the team that would both improve the most out of the three on this list and also the team that would accept Williams the easiest (Teague, Holiday and their respective agents would not be happy to see Williams come to Atlanta or Philly). That's because the point guard in Portland this season is Raymond Felton, a soon-to-be-free agent who has been awful this season.

The Blazers, currently fighting to be in the playoff race in the loaded West, have an interesting roster apart from their problems at the point. LaMarcus Aldridge is a first time All-Star who is just coming into his own as a dynamic offensive player. Wesley Matthews, Gerald Wallace and Nicolas Batum are all solid players, and Batum still has some considerable upside to grow into. And Jamal Crawford can be an explosive scorer off the bench.

Williams would be a huge addition to a team that already plays good defense but struggles on offense. Every wing player in the Blazers' rotation is capable of filling the lane and finishing in transition, something Williams would have an impact on immediately, and everyone but Wallace can shoot, so the floor will be spaced perfectly for Aldridge and Williams to run lots of ball-screen action.

Coach Nate McMillan, known to run lots of patterns on offense, would do so knowing that Williams gives him a point guard who can post. Remember Utah's devastating offenses with Williams centered around bigs who could shoot and guards (Williams and Ronnie Brewer) who could score in the paint off post-ups. And Aldridge is an excellent perimeter threat.

The other thing I like about the possibility of Williams joining Portland is that even though the Blazers would still be left with a big hole at center, having two All-Stars already on board would make the best free-agent centers each offseason look closely at joining them.

View user profile http://www.nba-serbia.net

108 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 19:26

dr Hofmann

NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Nama pare nisu problem Cool

View user profile

109 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 19:48

Sugar

Administrator
Administrator
ja bi najvise voleo da ga vidim kod vas Smile

110 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 19:57

ja bi najvise volio da nam ga ne selite nidje ,mada s druge strane miliji su mi Netsi bili sa Harisom i Favorsom....

View user profile

111 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 21:40

Mr.Big Shot

NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Seljak wrote:ja bi najvise voleo da ga vidim kod vas
+1
Very Happy

112 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 22:34

Insanity

All-Star
All-Star
Mr.Big Shot wrote:
Seljak wrote:ja bi najvise voleo da ga vidim kod vas
+1
Very Happy

+1

View user profile

113 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Feb 20 2012, 22:55

Strax

Administrator
Administrator
Ja nekako ne vidim njegovu budućnost sa Netsima. Trenutno su raspali (bez ljutnje Jovu Very Happy ), a proces uzdizanja neće biti tako kratkotrajan.

View user profile Online

114 Re: Deron Williams on Tue Feb 21 2012, 00:36

Vuk91

All-Star
All-Star
Ako gledamo za njegovu budučnost, najbolje mu je da bježi iz Netsa kaj prije može. Eto ja bi ga u Atlantu stavio, bila bi to jedna odlična trojka koju bi činili : Williams, Smith i Johnson(naravno ako nitko od njih nebi otišao)

View user profile

115 Re: Deron Williams on Tue Feb 21 2012, 00:54

airvucko

All-Star
All-Star
Ako ne dodje Howard,Deron ide iz NJ...to je definitivno,mislim da je cak i on nagovestio.

View user profile

116 Re: Deron Williams on Tue Feb 21 2012, 22:02

4evaStK

Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
Nije sto je ova riba tako reagovala, ali ovo totalno GEJ izgleda Laughing Laughing Ali kakva epik kurvanjska faca Derona ajoooj XD

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

117 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Feb 25 2012, 20:27

Mr.Big Shot

NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Ovaj covek levo prosto ima stila

118 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:11

Koji car!

View user profile

119 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Mar 05 2012, 20:31

wall#2

All-Star
All-Star
57 koseva

View user profile

120 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Mar 05 2012, 20:55

LeBron

Chat Animator
Chat Animator
Clap
Svaka cast majstoru.

View user profile Online

121 Re: Deron Williams on Mon Mar 05 2012, 21:37

Kole

Počasni član foruma
Počasni član foruma
Juce bas renesansa plejmejkera
Rondo tripl-dabl i to kakav
Deron 57 poena
Paul odlican isto 28 poena, 10 asistencija
Lawson 22 poena, 11 asistencija, 9 skokova. Na rubu tripl-dabla
Rose 35 poena, 8 asistencija
Nash i Evans pristojni
Jedini podbacili Kalderon, Parker i Lin.
Moze se reci da je PG trenutno najmanje problematicna pozicija u ligi.

View user profile

122 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Mar 10 2012, 03:15

Sugar

Administrator
Administrator
"I always have fun going against CP (u prevodu: volim da se sprdam sa polketom svaki put kad igram protiv njega ). He's such a competitor." - D-Will on playing against Chris Paul. Wednesday's win moved Deron to 14-4 all-time in their matchups.

123 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Mar 10 2012, 09:36

Strax

Administrator
Administrator
New Jersey guard Deron Williams left Friday night's game against the Charlotte Bobcats with a sore right calf and will not return, according to the team.
Williams injured his calf in the second quarter.

Nadam se da nije ništa ozbiljno, u suprotnom su Netsi najebali... više od Bobcatsa.

View user profile Online

124 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Mar 10 2012, 17:56

legend Smile

View user profile

125 Re: Deron Williams on Sat Mar 31 2012, 13:45

Kole

Počasni član foruma
Počasni član foruma

Respekt!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]